Based in Vienna, we are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops, and tablets are sold to consumers.
Founded in February 2017, we grew to more than 100 people in under 4 years. We have expanded into multiple European countries already, including France, Italy, Ireland, and Poland. We have won several awards, completed two large funding rounds, and already sold hundreds of thousands of products across Europe.
We consist of over 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, creating a brand and scaling a marketplace.
Refurbed is in an exciting stage of growth, and we're looking for passionate product professionals to help us build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE OPERATIONS TEAM
As the company scales, we scale with it. We are always ready for the next stage. Our team of 8 (in counting) covers Tech- and Commercial Recruiting, Development and Happiness, Legal, Employer Branding, Administration, Communication and Business Partnering for all team members at refurbed. Our job is to make sure everyone is excited to join refurbed, work with us, develop with us, contributes to our mission, everything we do is according to the law, all benefits are what our team wants and we are the general "I didn't know who to ask, so I came to you" -department.
Why you should work with us
Let’s not waste our talent and use our valuable time to make a difference and help fix our planet. We care about the world – Join us on our mission and be part of our exciting journey!
Our culture and values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
Diversity and Inclusion:
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
- We hire for extra perspective and have around 120 great individuals from 30 nationalities and everyone brings something new to the table – no need to fly around the world, the refurbed family feels like travelling!
Development and Happiness:
- You’ll get a smooth start by joining our 1.5 week long Onboarding Process to learn about our concept and what each department is doing to achieve our mission.
- We are keen on Career Development – So join our trainings, language courses or any other development program that will help you grow personally & professionally and steer your career into the future you are planning.
- With an average of 80% overall company happiness, month after month, you will be part of a company that values its team members and their well-being.
Events and Fun
- We like spending time with each other and we love parties and host four big parties each year (including our very own refurbed Oktoberfest!), monthly Townhall meetings and also support team events with a budget!
- Not a party animal? No problem at all - join one of our awesome refurbed clubs and do yoga, go hiking or play football with fellow team members. In the office we can come together for drinks, cookies, ice cream, a game of table football or darts, whenever we feel like it.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office :)
You want to help build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include your CV, a cover letter, references and any relevant projects you want us to review.
For legal matters, we state that the minimum wage for this position is €45,000 gross per year. However, depending on your qualification, a higher salary obviously is very likely.